Submission and evaluation for each of the events (SBDS, national, in Portuguese) and (ISDS, international, in English) occured in two stages:
- Abstract submission with a limit of 200 words;
- After the selection of abstracts, submission of full papers between 3,000 and 5,000 words.
Selected works will be part of the proceedings of SBDS + ISSD 2013, provided they are presented by author (s) in the technical sessions for which they are scheduled.
We hope to meet you in November 2013!
- Creative social responsibility; applying PVC waste in new contexts of sustainable design
- Design for a sustainable coffee (post)consumption
- Design for transformation: The experience of community gardens in New York City
- Designing a more advantageous and responsible production
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) as a guideline for establishing an institutional property management system focused on object’s lifespan extension: an initial furniture analysis approach
- Handicrafts and sustainability: Knowing the roots to enhance sustainability of material culture handmade
- Inclusive design clothing – Conceptual model of approach between autonomy and sustainability
- Measurement of equities for projects in sustainability: use of chromatic scales in fractal tool.
- Packaging as a means for promoting sustainable and aware consumption
- Regional development strategies based on sustainability. Linking research, teaching and transferring to the territory.
- Reuse of consumer electronic components and wind energy in the design of innovative products
- Strategic intelectual assets to generate value: Designing and manufacturing machinery for the treatment of disposable waste
- Teaching of sustainability in industrial/product design courses in Portugal
- When sharing is (almost and/or possibly) better than owning: a case study on a “full service” collective laundry