We are pleased to announce the selected full-papers
- Creative social responsibility; applying PVC waste in new contexts of sustainable design
- Design for a sustainable coffee (post)consumption
- Design for transformation: The experience of community gardens in New York City
- Designing a more advantageous and responsible production
- Handicrafts and sustainability: Knowing the roots to enhance sustainability of material culture handmade
- Inclusive design clothing – Conceptual model of approach between autonomy and sustainability
- Measurement of equities for projects in sustainability: use of chromatic scales in fractal tool.
- Packaging as a means for promoting sustainable and aware consumption
- Regional development strategies based on sustainability. Linking research, teaching and transferring to the territory.
- Reuse of consumer electronic components and wind energy in the design of innovative products
- Strategic intelectual assets to generate value: Designing and manufacturing machinery for the treatment of disposable waste
- Teaching of sustainability in industrial/product design courses in Portugal
- When sharing is (almost and/or possibly) better than owning: a case study on a “full service” collective laundry